Capacity Building Programmes
The primary role is to reach out,help to prevent the occurrence of modern pandemics among general and remote population and assist the rural folk with safe and better living practices. To achieve this, the volunteer teams steer regular health campaigns and awareness programs in villages and remote areas with the hope that education will serve as a cure for social ills and enable quality life.
Notable outreach programs are:
- Residential Workshops for HIV-infected: Enables them to cope, build and lead a sustaining life pattern; Resource Teams: Yoga Therapists, Art of Living Teams, Meditation Experts, ART Therapy Medical Personnel and Vocational Trainers.
- Short study classes for Medical and Para-Medical students: Awareness and study programs to assist in living with HIV/AIDS without fear.
- 1-Day monthly awareness program for all registered patients: Provides follow-up, medical checkup, diagnostic services and supply of nutritional supplements to participants.
- World AIDS DAY Program on 1st December every year: Involves college students, NGOs and government institutions participating in a Social Run, Action Program that educates a large population (100000) every year.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Awareness and World Kidney Day Celebration (13th March).
- Blood Donation Camps and World Blood Donor’s Day Celebration (14th June): Rally and Blood Collection drive.
- Door-step (Home) TB screening campaign and World TB Day:Medical Team visits 25 families each month for door-to-door screening.