Medical Mission Hospital
Dayabhavan Medical Mission Hospital and Ashy Eliza Sajan Memorial Hospice
To provide advanced medical diagnosis and treatment to man at affordable cost, a Medical Mission Hospital has been established in the same premises equipped with diagnostic/laboratory services, scanning and dialysis units, OT, ICU, 24-hour casualty department and ambulance services. An additional wing that included advanced facilities and labour & gynecology wards were established by the sponsorship of a well-wisher as Ashy Eliza Sajan Memorial Hospice. The 50-bed Hospital helps to alleviate many health issues in the community of villagers, suffering from poverty and ignorance at affordable cost. The Dayabhavan Medical Mission Hospital & Ashy Eliza Sajan Memorial Hospice was inaugurated by Shri T.B. Jayachandra, Honorable Minister, Government of Karnataka on December 22, 2013.
A Medical Superintendent and Resident Medical Officer are on call to supervise the Medical Services.
Dayabhavan Medical Mission Hospital and Ashy Elza Sajan Memorial Hospice
- 2005 – Commenced as a Primary Healthcare Clinic
- 2006 – 10-bed Palliative Care (HIV/AIDS)
- 2008 – Upgraded to 20-bed Community Care Centre (HIV/AIDS)
- 2011 – Comprehensive Care & Treatment Centre (30-bed HIV/AIDS)
- 2013 – 50-bed Medical Mission Hospital equipped with diagnostic & medical procedures (ICU/ OT/USG); Ashy Eliza Sajan Hospice added; Medical treatmentat nominal cost
Bhaktharahalli Post, Vanigere Village,
Kunigal Taluk, Tumkur District,
Karnataka State, India. PIN-572 120
Ph. No.: +91-8132-292928
Medical Superintendent: Dr. Lizy Cherian