- 2018: Fourth Thanal Charity Award for outstanding leadership and charity work (presented by Mar Gregorios Orthodox Maha Edavaka, Muscat on 9 Mar 2018 at Muscat).
- 2018: Sixth St. Stephens Award for services to community and HIV/AIDS children and patients in Tumkur District (presented by HG Dr. Yakoob Mar Irenios, Metropolitan of Kochi Diocese on 27 Jan 2018 at St. Stephens Orthodox Cathedral, Kudassanad).
- 2017: Felicitation Award in the District of Tumkur (presented by Hon. Minister Mr. Jayachandra, Government of Karnataka on Tippu Jayanthi, 10 Nov 2017 at Tumkur, Karnataka).
- 2017: Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of community development and participation in Tumkur District (presented by Polestar Foundation at the 19th Annual Polestar Awards Function on 27 Oct 2017 at Chennai).
- 2017: Marian Puraskaram for services to community in the rural villages of Tumkur District in Karnataka (presented by H. Baselios Marthoma Paulose II, Catholicos of the East and Malankara Metropolitan at Kallooppara Valiapally, Niranam Diocese).
- 2016: Georgian Award for Excellence and Dedication (presented by His Holiness Baselios Marthoma Paulose II Catholicos of the East & Malankara Metropolitan at Mylapra St. George Orthodox Valiapally, Kerala).
- 2015: Felicitation & award for Community Service (presented by the Honorable Chief Minister of Kerala, India).
- 2015: Citation and His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didymus Memorial Award for Rural Community Service (presented by Indian Ambassador to UAE at St. Thomas Orthodox Cathedral, Dubai).
- 2015: Licensee, Dayasparsha Hospital, Tumkur; Registration: 00102AANH; Licensor: Karnataka Private Medical Establishment Authority, Karnataka State.
- 2014: Best NGO Award for TB Control Program in Tumkur District; Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP), Government of India.
- 2013: Licensee, Dayabhavan Medical Mission Hospital, Kunigal; Registration: 00089AAHP; Licensor: Karnataka Private Medical Establishment Authority, Karnataka State.
- 2013: Selfless Contributor’s Award; Mother Teresa Children Foundation (MTCF), United Kingdom.
- 2012: One among 8 Best Service Providers for HIV/AIDS Infected Population; Karnataka State AIDS Prevention Society, Govt. of Karnataka
- 2010: A-Certificate; Community Care Center, National AIDS Control Organization (NACO), Government of India